The Hunters’ Bi-Weekly Super Raffle is the Booster Club’s largest and most important fundraiser for the athletic budget. Tickets will be available for existing ticket holders to renew on 8/21/2020. After September 21, the tickets that remain will be sold to individuals on our waiting list. On Friday, January 1, 2021, the drawings will begin.
- Number of items drawn in 2021: 106 (one each Wednesday & Saturday night) with an additional Labor Day drawing on September 6, 2020.
- Chances to win: Your number stays in the drawing all year long.
- Number of raffle tickets sold: 1,000 (#000 – #999).
- Donation per ticket: $100.
- All winners will be determined each Wednesday & Saturday at 10:00 PM based on the Louisiana Lottery Pick 3 drawing. If your raffle ticket # matches the Pick 3 #s, you win the item listed on the prize calendar for that date. Weekly winners will be listed in the Minden Press-Herald and announced on the air on KASO Radio 1240 AM.
- Louisiana Charitable Gaming License #E-2378.
- All proceeds benefit the Glenbrook Athletic Booster Club.
- Contact: Nick Rowton @ (318) 453-2487 or Ashley Rowton @ (318) 347-9756 or the raffle email at email@example.com.
- Winner of the ATV for the Labor Day drawing is responsible for all applicable tax, title, and license.
Issue of Firearms & Items:
- Michael’s Men’s Store (Homer, LA) or D.C. Pawn (Minden, LA), whichever applies, will process all Federal Firearm applications and issue the guns. In the event a winner(s) does not pass the firearm application process, the gun(s) remaining will be drawn for at either applicable store on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:00 AM. All 1,000 raffle tickets will be used in this drawing.
- All items must be picked up by the winner at either applicable store within 60 days of being drawn.
- No substitution of items will be allowed.