To access the school calendar:
The first time you access the school calendar you will need to use a computer. The Google Calendar App. for mobile devices will not let you add the school calendar until you have first added it using a computer.
- Open up the Google Chrome internet browser.
- Log on to your Google Account.
- Access the google apps. (These are located in a grid formation on the upper right side of your screen.)
- Click on the Calendar App.
- On the left hand side you will see “other calendars.” Press the + symbol and select “Subscribe to calendar.”
- Type in email@example.com and press enter.
- The school calendar is now integrated with your personal Google Calendar. Anything you add will only be visible to you and will not affect the school calendar in any way.
If you wish to do so, you may now access the Google Calendar App on your mobile device. To integrate the school calendar with your calendar on the mobile app, click on the three parallel lines in the top left corner of your screen. You will see firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on that name and a check will appear in the box next to the calendar. The school calendar is now integrated with the google calendar on your mobile device.