The Hunters’ Bi-Weekly Super Raffle is the Booster Club’s largest and most important fundraiser for the athletic budget. Tickets will be available for existing ticket holders to renew on 9/23/2022. After October 23, 2022, the tickets that remain will be sold to individuals on our waiting list. On Monday, January 2, 2023, the drawings will begin.
Click here to download the Raffle Schedule
- Number of items drawn in 2023: 104 (one each Wednesday & Saturday night) with an additional Labor Day drawing on September 3, 2023.
- Chances to win: Your number stays in the drawing all year long.
- Number of raffle tickets sold: 1,000 (#000 – #999).
- Donation per ticket: $100.
- All winners will be determined each Wednesday & Saturday at 10:00 PM based on the Louisiana Lottery Pick 3 drawing. If your raffle ticket # matches the Pick 3 #s, you win the item listed on the prize calendar for that date. Weekly winners will be listed in the Minden Press-Herald and announced on the air on KASO Radio 1240 AM.
- Louisiana Charitable Gaming License #E-2378.
- All proceeds benefit the Glenbrook Athletic Booster Club.
- Contact: Nick Rowton @ (318) 453-2487 or Ashley Rowton @ (318) 347-9756 or the raffle email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner of the ATV for the Labor Day drawing is responsible for all applicable tax, title, and license.
Issue of Firearms & Items:
- Michael’s Men’s Store (Homer, LA) or D.C. Pawn (Minden, LA), whichever applies, will process all Federal Firearm applications and issue the guns. In the event a winner(s) does not pass the firearm application process, the gun(s) remaining will be drawn for at either applicable store on Saturday, January 6, 2024 at 11:00 AM. All 1,000 raffle tickets will be used in this drawing.
- All items must be picked up by the winner at either applicable store within 60 days of being drawn.
- No substitution of items will be allowed.
Glenbrook School Raffle Ticket